Key Account Manager
For our client one of the biggest professional nail products brands presented on the international market we are looking for suitable candidates for the position Key Account Manager.
- Develop and implements the brand commercial strategy by channel across the partner/customer portfolio
- Build and achieve the brand results: turnover, market share, profit; consolidate, steer the budget
- Keep the growth of sell-in and sell-out
- Controlling and planning of sales budget in order to ensure the most effective performance and profitability
- Coach, develop and maintain partner’s sales team
- Ensure all partners are meeting and exceeding expectations, take corrective action when needed and conduct periodic updates and performance reviews with a Head of Distribution department
- Develop strong relationships with key partners
- Stay up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
- Entrepreneurially spirited; business oriented and goal driven
- Leadership capability to manage, coach and motivate partners and their sales teams and ensure commitment to brand vision and objectives
- Flexibility and adaptability in an newly developed and evolving business environment
- Set up action plan based on quality/quantity criteria (activity, target coverage, specific actions, follow-up)
- Creative thinker: develop innovative ways to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in field, as an Area Sales Manager or Field Manager, Key Account Manager or Business Consultant (B2B sales)
- Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with building a distribution system and/or franchising
- A fluent level of English and Russian and well-acquainted with business etiquette
- Additional skills and experience in active sales and/or marketing are a plus
- An active, flexible person ready for business trips all around Europe
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration with sales bonuses
- Quarterly bonus
- Opportunity to become part of successful company, leader in a beauty industry
- Opportunity to further growth
- Full-time employment
- Start date: asap/ upon agreement
- 21 days of vacation & extra week of vacation (Christmas period)
- Company laptop and beneficial tariff from Vodafone
- Multisport card, meal vouchers, refreshment at the workplace
- A professional development program
- Trainings and participation in company events and international conferences
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-17:30
- Office located in the city centre – Anděl district
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 101/2000 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
- Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Požadovaný jazyk a jeho úroveň
- English - Intermediate
- Russian - Intermediate
Reagovat na tuto pozici
O nás |
Obchodní podmínky |
Ochrana osobních údajů
©2019 KARIERA.CZ s.r.o.