On behalf of our client, a luxury hotel in the center of Prague, which is part of a leading global company operating in the hotel industry, we are looking to recruit suitable candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Finance/ Chief Accountant.
Assist to Director of Finance and replace him in his basic roles, conduct and oversee situation in Finance and report discrepancies.
What will you do
- Assists in the development of means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning
- Assists in the creation of the annual operating budget for the property
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for property managers
- Assists in the implementation of a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability
- Analyzes financial data and market trends
- Assists in the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual business plan which is aligned with the company’s and brand’s strategic direction
- Produces accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business
- Proven working experience in the similar position at least one year
- Fluent in English & Czech
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of local legislation and taxation
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with the month-end/year end close process
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Solid leadership skills
- Previous work experience from hotel environment is an advantage
What we offer
- 25 Days Off
- Discounts on accommodation and services in our hotels for employees and their family members all over the world
- Training, cross-trainings, unique opportunity for personal development
- Career growth opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Free meals in the Staff canteen
- Multisport Card and much more
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, is provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Požadovaný jazyk a jeho úroveň